Monday 2 April 2012

Kensington Palace


So here is my first non introductory post....

As I have the wonderful luxury to work from home most of the time, I do like to take the opportunity to incorporate a little culture fix every now and again, especially when it comes to this time of year, London is always one of the best places to be!

Unfortunately, I have had a quick gander at my usual weather source and London is looking rather grey and wet for the remainder of the week (fingers crossed it picks up for #EasterWeekend) but c'est la vie this slight annoyance gives me the chance to head to the newly rejuvenated 'Kensington Palace' and loose a few hours in history and monarchy.

I'm sure most of you have heard of the re-opening of one of our most infamous palaces. So I think a trip to be nosy to see what has changed is definitely in order! If its one thing England does well, its historical buildings and making sure everyone can enjoy them.

Now although I have already paid a visit to the 'Enchanted Palace' display within the grounds, you can never see Princess Diana's sartorial dresses too many times!

I will do my best to get a selection of pictures posted later this week!

But let me leave you with this, instead of using the opportunity of this bank holiday weekend to escape the drag of the big smoke, use it to enjoy one of the many splendours of this beautiful city and lets support our devoted royal family.

http://www.hrp.org.uk/KensingtonPalace/#

No comments:

Post a Comment